• Sheds of Hope Vision and Q&A (40 minutes)
• SmartBench Overview and Using Templates (15 minutes)
• Pre-cutting a Shed of Hope (2 to 3 hours)
• Pre-building a Shed of Hope Ready for Set-up (6 to 8 hours)
• Setting-up a Pre-built Shed of Hope on Site (3 to 4 hours)
• Panama City, FL • December 7–21 — Come help build Sheds of Hope in Panama City during our December Roadshow Email if you can help!
Schedule a Sheds of Hope Workshop with John
For MNA Short Term Missions Opportunities:
Curt Moore is our MNA ShortTerm Specialist, coordinating domestic short term mission options for high impact, cross-cultural, flexible, convenient, and affordable mission trips.
Curt Moore – MNA ShortTerm Missions Specialist